GST Online Registration Process
All you need to know about GST New Registration Process 2017, in this article you may find complete details for GST Registration Procedure in India. Lets have look!!!!!!
GST (Goods and Services Tax) which the government plans to implement from July 1, 2017, is likely to benefit the entire country by extending the tax net and by offering a seamless credit of input tax.
Nevertheless, for the successful implementation of GST across the country all existing Central Excise and Service Tax assesses need to migrate to GST by doing their enrolment on the GST portal.Sponsored Links:
Those who have a turnover of more than Rs. 20 lakh (Rs. 10 lakh for North East states) in a financial year need to do their enrollment under GST.
Those who do inter-state supply or sell products through e-commerce sites must mandatory register for GST. No threshold limit is applicable to these tax payers.
Documents require for GST Registration
- PAN card of the Company
- Authorized signatory like List of partners with their identity and address proof in case of partnership firm or List of directors with their identity and address proof in case of company.
- Proof of constitution like partnership deed, Memorandum of Association (MOA) /Articles of Association (AOA), certificate of incorporation.
- Details and proof of place of business like rent agreement or electricity bill
- Cancelled cheque of your bank account showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and bank branch details
GST Registration Number:
It is expected that GST registration will be provided based on PAN. The major advantage of GST implementation is that the same GST registration number can be used in all the states all over India.
As per the present VAT regime governed by the state Government, VAT dealers need to obtain VAT registration in every state, including additional tax and compliance formalities
How to Register for GST on New GST portal
Step by step process to register for GST, let’s have look
Note: All eligible considers have been provided with a provisional ID and Password by the central Board of Excise and Customers, which they need to logon to GST common Portal
- Go to the GST Registration Portal using link https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Click on the “New user login” and select the check box to accept the Terms and click on continue
- Provide your Provisional ID, Temporary Password and captcha Received from your VAT Department and then click on LOGIN
- Enter Email ID, Mobile number and Click on continue
- OTP’s will be send to your Mobile Number and Email ID , Enter OTP’s and click on continue
- Enter username and login for next login
- If in case, if you forget your password, enter security answers which will help you to reset the password
- Your GST login details are created successfully.
- Now, go to the GST portal and click on “Exiting User Login” and logon with your login credentials
Now follow the Below Procedure for further instructions
- Fill all the require details and upload require documents
- Then, click save & continue
- Fill the details of Partners / proprietors of your firm
- Upload related documents and click save &continue
- Now, Fill up the complete details of Authorized Signatory
- Upload related documents and Click Save & Continue
- Fill up the details of Principal place of business
- Enter Commodity Details and Click save & continue
Note: in case, if you don’t have HSN code, then search HSN chapter by name or code field, type the matching character. HSN chapter list will be displayed, now scroll and select appropriate HSN codeSponsored Links:
- Enter the details of Bank Account and Upload documents
- Check the verification box and Submit DSC
Note: Digital Sign using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
- Click Submit icon to save the updated information and documents
- Now, click on proceed
- Click sign from the pop-up window
- On successful submission, a MSG will be displayed on screen
You will get successful Msg after validation of DSC Pin and you will get acknowledgment in 15 minutes on your register email address and mobile number.
Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will sent to your e – mail and mobile number.